Water Reuse and Recycle
Recycle/Reuse Water use in Cooling Towers Things to Consider:
- What is the alternative source of recycled water versus fresh water and is there an associated cost?
- Will the recycled water need further treatment to be acceptable? If so, what costs are involved?
- How much water is available and how will it change the control limits in the tower?
- Will the water treatment cost of the cooling tower be increased or decreased with recycled water versus current and how much?
- Are additional water monitoring or feed systems needed and what are their costs?
- Can you expect equal, poorer, or better protection of the cooling water contacted equipment when on recycled water?
- How will the treatment change in relation to scale, corrosion control and microbiocide control?
- What design issues should be considered?
- What metallurgy’s will be impacted by this changing water source?
- What savings can be obtained by using these alternative water sources?
Call a Titan Water Technology representative today to receive a recycle/reuse water audit. At that time, we will survey your facility, and analyze the alternative water source. You will then receive a feasibility study with our recommendations for design, use, and treatment. Find out more about our “Water Optimization Program – Every Drop Counts.”
1 866 582 2942