Let us show you the way to the best water treatment solutions!
At Titan in Southern California, we take great pride in our ability to specifically address your water management needs. Not only do we provide water treatment chemicals to improve your water, but we also provide control equipment, customized treatment programs, and installation services. Our product line covers programs for boilers, cooling towers, closed, steam/condensate, and TES systems. From Upland to San Diego, we guarantee to fulfill your water treatment and management needs!
In order to make sure we are only offering our customers the best, we are constantly improving our water management solutions. We provide economical programs that impact the performance of your organization through reduced chemical and maintenance costs, extended equipment life, and increased Health and Safety Awareness. Everyone at Titan Water Technology strives for continuous improvement, because if you’re not getting better you get beat!
Aside from offering our clients with the best water treatment and management solutions possible, we also ensure quality service. Our team is here to help you around the clock. We offer 24/7 emergency support, just in case!
- Survey & Analyze Situation
- Define Needs
- Address Key Areas
- Establish Baseline
- Address Needs
- Design Specific Programs
- Reach Beyond Chemical Program
- Focus on Green, Safety, & Environmental Issues
- Integrate Titan Plan
- Establish Clear Benchmarks & Control Limits
- Train Staff
- Implement Solutions
Monitor & Communication
- Test Results
- Provide Recommendations
- Meet All Customer Needs
- Periodic Energy Profile
- Focus R.O.I.
- Document All Savings
- Reduced Rep Turnover
- Stability & Consistency
- Performance & Results
- Customized Products
- Meet Specific Needs
- State of the Art Technology
- Extended Equipment Life
- Local Representation
- Rapid Response & Reliability
- Full Service Support Available
- Alleviates Use of Own Personnel
- Wider Range of Equipment Choices
- Flexibility to Meet All Applications
- Remote Monitoring of System
- 24 Hour Direct Control
- In-House Training
- Increased Knowledge of Personnel
- Establish Baseline
- Show Water, Sewer, & Energy Savings
- Periodic Customer Review Meetings
- Continuous Improvement of Goals
Take the guess work out of your chemical program by utilizing one of the most experienced water treatment specialists in the industry. Let us partner with you to help meet all of your goals.
“Quality and Service You Can Depend On”